The Wrestle Factory has two separate Curriculums, and they are priced differently. Our Core Curriculum
runs year-round and involves training multiple times per week. Alternately, our Tiered Curriculum
offers bite-size, 7 week courses that meet just once per week.
- Tiered Curriculum enrollment starts at $299.00.
- Core Curriculum enrollment for 1 year is priced at $3,000.00.
- Core Curriculum enrollment for 2 years is priced at $4,000.00.
- The Wrestle Factory’s Core Curriculum is for those trainees looking for complete, seamless, year-round training to pursue their goal of becoming a professional wrestler. We accept new trainees for the Core Curriculum continuously. Core Curriculum tuition is $3,000 for a training period of 12 months, or $4,000 for a training period of 24 months. Tuition is discounted 10% for those paying in one lump sum. Installment plans are also available when making the non-refundable deposit of $1,000 (or more) upon enrollment. New enrollees always begin in our Monday night Beginner Level class, and should be prepared to train up to 3 nights per week. Got questions about joining our Core Curriculum? Use our CONTACT page to send us a message!
- The Wrestle Factory’s Tiered Curriculum is for those trainees looking for segmented training, offered in fixed-duration, intensive courses. Tiered Curriculum starts at $299.00, and classes meet 1 day per week. Starting with Beginner Level 101, each tier of training runs for 7 weeks. The next Tiered Curriculum classes begin at the top of 2022! Click here for more information.
- The Wrestle Factory’s Intro to Pro-Wrestling Workshop is offered multiple times per year, free of charge. This is designed for prospective trainees that want a hands-on experience training with us before committing to either the Core or Tiered Curriculum. The registration form for the next workshop can be found HERE. Additional workshops, with specific focus, are offered sporadically as well.
Workshops & Seminars
What Does Beginner Level Training Include?
Pro-wrestling training offered by The Wrestle Factory teaches beginner fundamentals, as well as advanced techniques, in all types of wrestling.
Lucha Libre, Puroresu, European (British and German styles,) Mixed Martial Arts and American Pro-Wrestling are all part of the regular curriculum at the Wrestle Factory, which strives to create the most well-rounded performers active today.
Some of the focal points beginners can expect upon entering the program:
- Ring Presence
- Ropes & Corners
- Exits & Entrances
- Pinning Combos
- And More
Interested in joining us? Read our enrollment information HERE.